Monday, February 25, 2013

Inspiration

How is it that I am so uninspired to write some blog posts?

Writing every day (almost every day) is MUCH more difficult than I ever thought that it would be.  There are only so many interesting things that happen in my life.  About once per week I will have a day like today where I have ZERO idea what I am going to write about.  My husband would argue that it was more like one day a week where I do know what I am going to write about.  I will start about 5 different blogs and just leave them pending because I can't figure out how I am going to fill an entire blog post about how my children love milk. 

When I first started this blog I had a million different ideas.  Actually, I had a list of about 30 different ideas for posts that I could actually write about.  I had dreams of sitting down to write inspired blog posts and the words just flowing freely onto the page.  This has rarely happened for me.  I will admit that it is getting easy with the more posts that I write. 

I still don't have a super clean vision of where I want this blog to go.  I would love for this blog to turn into a place to share ideas, recipes, and interesting pages from the web.  I love the things that I have been able to document so far, the experiences that I have had and I appreciate the feedback, comments and love that has been shown so far from this blog. 

Thank you to everyone who reads so far!  Some interesting posts are coming up!!

-Sara

3 comments:

  1. I am in the same boat with my blog! I don't even know if anyone is actually reading it. I decided that I wanted to try to post at least once a week because the idea of posting every day was too daunting. But I love reading your posts! So keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog!! I love reading new blogs especially from new bloggers because I feel like they have new ideas. Thanks for consistently reading!!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you like it. I like reading blogs where the blogger seems like a real person. I read one blog specifically because I know the person and sometimes it's a beating because she comes off like she is the best person in the world and that her way of living is the best and she has no flaws. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete