Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Resolutions

Ok so one of my 2012 resolutions was to write on this very blog more ... and it failed miserably.  This year I am going to take a new approach.  In order to accomplish the resolution this year I am going to write every day around the same time.  That way it makes it like a job ...  a more enjoyable version of a job, I suppose.  Here's hoping that I can do it.  I am also taking on more than one blog.  There are some topics that I would like to discuss or get assistance with that I understand that the general public will not be interested in so I will not bring them here.  Once I establish those other blogs I will link them here..

So, my first post will be my 2013 resolutions.  They are numerous but should be easy to accomplish.  Because I am a list maker, I have organized them into categories.  Later in the week, I will detail how I feel that I will accomplish them. 

Personal
1. Be more "girl"y, i.e. wear makeup, do my hair, etc.
2. Blog everyday.
3. Go on more dates with my husband.

Home
1. Do 52 "Pinterest" projects for the year.
2. Stock freezer with prepared meals once per month.
3. Create a monthly budget and stick to it.
4. Save more money every month.
5. Do 52 acts of preparedness. 

Health
1. Stop drinking sodas.
2. Do some form of exercise 5 days per week.

Once every week or so I will update on my progress.  Eventually I hope to have more of a schedule to my blog about what kind of post gets posted on a certain day of the week. 

Happy New Year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment