Wednesday, January 2, 2013

52 in 52

Pinterest. Simultaneously upon hearing that word most men groan and roll their eyes and most women get instantly antsy wanting to tell you about something awesome that they say on that website the other day. I have to admit that the months following my discovering this site my mother and my sisters could be heard uttering the words 'I saw the coolest thing the other day on Pinterest'. Who am I kidding - we still do this...

I am a self proclaimed Pinterest lover. It really is addicting and, at times, overwhelming. It's easy to get into the black hole of pinning a ton of awesome projects, yummy recipes and cute ideas and never doing anything about it. I actually do what I can "Pinterest projects" right now, whether that be crafts or recipes, but one of my resolutions is to do that more.

I was inspired by Youtube mommy vlogger dreamflight6000 Amy. She is an awesome mom to two young children who has made a few videos where she details making and reviewing a recipe that she has found to be popular from Pinterest. It has been informative, inspirational, at times hilarious, and definitely amusing

My first pin project has already happened and I am going to spoil it and tell you that it turns out horrible.  The idea was so awesome, but the end result was something that I wouldn't even feed to the dogs.  More details tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment